Thursday, September 16

Kisses



Damn! I don’t like this feeling
So imma step back and re-examine my intentions
Before he reappeared there was NOTHING I was missin
And now he’s disappeared…I think there’s something im forgettin
Got my Keys, Phone and money…. im startin to think that’s it’s within him!
Im startin to think I should acknowledge that little voice that I resisted
Rewind, recollect….Those red Flags…I should revisit!
Man! I know I made a list!!
Entitled “These are the facts and I shall not get them twisted”
But these were the hours and the Kisses that I was missin!
How can I resist him. I Love what he’s equip with….
And Yea I know “Kisses never have been and never will be promises”
Be he
Puts a smile on my face…you would think was filled with collagen
His arms I could get swallowed in
His
Footsteps id gladly follow in….
step back and watch him lead
While cruisin to the end…you never know when it could be
But I know we're getting close..I pass a billboard and it reads
“Kisses never have been and never will be promises”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us Know what you think!