Thursday, August 5

Confirmation

Asking God to speak to me
I said "im a big girl God let me have it"
And he said "whatever you do just don't panic"
Im about to remove some things
That are causing you to appear as average"

He said "you are an original masterpiece, but your Silently gleaming
And I know I didn’t design your heart to be given away freely
So I’ll remold and reshape and rehumble you peacefully
TRUST ME”

How you gone remove him peacefully
His hands are my batteries
Without him I have no energy
I tried it before and in the morning there was no sun
He said "give me three days", Sunday was day 1

and Tuesday made day 3...

And today, I know the procedure is done
I expected to be sore
But my heart is numb
I woke up w/o pain..my mind was sane
For the first time I had an agenda
And nowhere on it was your name

What do I do now that my heart has turned to ash
He said "don't fight with the spirit of revenge
For it will keep you bound to your past"
So I'll look past the wounds and remember the laughs

But…

If there's one thing u should have learned
Its that bridges are better built than burned
Today is my day but tomorrow its your turn

And I've learned

How it feels to be abandoned when I was once appreciated
How it feels to go from loved to hated, from married to dated
To have words flying at you, determined to pierce your soul
"People will disrespect you over something you can't control"

It has been confirmed

That not everyone has your best interest in mind
And not everyone in your life…is there for a life time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us Know what you think!