Thursday, August 5

Kisses

Damn! I don’t like this feeling

So imma step back and re-examine my intentions

Before he reappeared there was NOTHING I was missin

And now he’s disappeared…I think there’s something im forgettin

Got my Keys, Phone and money…. im startin to think that’s it’s within him!

Im startin to think I should acknowledge that little voice that I resisted

Rewind, recollect….Those red Flags…I should revisit!

Man! I know I made a list!!

Entitled “These are the facts and I shall not get them twisted”

But these were the hours and the Kisses that I was missin!

How can I resist him. I Love what he’s equip with….

And Yea I know “Kisses never have been and never will be promises”

Be he

Puts a smile on my face…you would think was filled with collagen

His arms I could get swallowed in

Mind-blowing Morals, Feels like I’m kissing a King

His

Footsteps id gladly follow in….

step back and watch him lead

While cruisin to the end…you never know when it could be

But I know we're getting close..I pass a billboard and it reads

“Kisses never have been and never will be promises”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us Know what you think!